HAC-MD Two-way Low Power Wireless Metering Module
1. Ultra low power transmission, the effective output power is 30mW (15dBm).
2. ISM frequency band with no requirement for applying frequency. The working frequency range is 480MHz.
3. The working voltage range is 2.8～6VDC. It is low power-consumption design, the static current is no more than 9µA, the average power-consumption is no more than 25µA. And the maximum pulse current is no more than 70mA.
Note: The capacity of ER18505 battery is more than 3600mAh. Suppose that: The actual using capacity of battery only reaches 50%, then the working life of battery is shown as follow: T = (3600 x 50% mAh) / (24h x 365 x 25µA) = 8.2years.
4. It is a module with multi-features: collecting, metering, wireless communication, soft clock, ultra-low power consumption, power supply management, break line fault detection, anti-magnetic attack, anti-disassembly and so on.
5.Use concentrator or handheld to operate meter reading and control meter, the distance is 2000m .
6.Every 4hours and every report one time the L.O.S distance is 2000m, use concentrator and repeater for fix reading
7. It offers 4 groups of channel
8. Support many kinds of measurement
9.It has power supply management function, it could check and report voltage state of battery capacity.
9. Anti-Magnetic attack: when there is a magnetic attack, it will generate an alarm sign
10. Save data if power off
11. Break line detection: When there is a break line fault, it will generate an alarm sign. It is suitable for external installation.
12. Support point to point meter reading and group meter reading ,only handheld can use group meter reading
13. Support valve control and can use handheld or concentrator to control the valve
14. If the valve line is break will generate alarm
-5PPM ~ ＋5PPM
-20～70℃ (-40～80℃ customized)
Low speed: ≥2000m (line of sight)
Average Working Current